Every Friday, I post my favourite links, posts, & resources from around the Web. Expect to learn, grow, & be inspired.
- – – – – – – – -
1. Tree-Hugging For Money: How can companies begin practicing sustainability & taking real responsibility for their actions? This post explains how it is done and shares two excellent examples of companies that are already doing it.
2. The Tale of GoDaddy, Ukrainian Hackers, and one WordPress Blog: Remember when my blog got hacked back in May? Well now I know what happened. Thanks to Nubby for sharing the tale. It makes me feel a bit better knowing that I was so not alone.
3. Love Note to Summer: The Pencil Box is a blog created by my friend, Kate. She shares little bits & musings from her beautiful life. Her photographs & optimistic writing always make me smile. I loved her most recent post about the lovely summertime—check it out.
4. Sometimes “good enough” is good enough.: Like the title suggests, this is a post about why sometimes “good enough” really is good enough, especially during a home renovation. Take it from someone who knows. My home has been under renovation for 18 months now, but the end is near & the results (so far) have been totally worth the wait!
5. You’re already self employed: More words of wisdom from my favourite marketing guru, Mr. Godin.
6. Our 5th Week in the Gulf: I’ve read countless posts about the Gulf but for some reason this one from the Anderson Cooper team struck me more deeply than the rest.
7. “Real” Life, Travel, and Work: lessons from 10 years on the Road: An epic post from a man who has been living the “vagabond lifestyle” for ten years. He shares new insights regarding the way that that the rest of the world perceives his lifestyle.
8. Living Outside Your Comfort Zone: Ready for a change, but lacking the confidence & motivation to make one? Check out what one incredible couple has been doing to push their own limits. If this doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will!
- – – – – – – – -
Have a gorgeous weekend!
In love & light,