New series, five things, on Fridays.
1. Vikings — Gritty, gory, gorgeous people, incredible acting, amazing story line. I’ve devoured every season of this show. Warning, if you’re not cool with violence and bloodshed, this isn’t the show for you. (Amazon Prime)
2. Shameless — Hysterical, touching, and completely politically incorrect. If you want to laugh so hard that you cry, you’ll love this one. If you don’t like vulgarity, however, not the show for you. (Netflix)
3. Hand of God — Admittedly I’m only four episodes in, but I’m hooked. This is a good one and I can’t wait to see what happens next. If you’re into drama, suspense, and a bit of sex and violence, you’ll love this one. (Amazon Prime)
4. The Walking Dead — If you’re not already watching this, you either hate zombie shows or you’re living in a hole. But if for some reason you’ve just been holding out, stop. Everybody needs a little TWD in their lives. (Netflix)
5. Stranger Things — This is the newest series on the list. It was released in the last year, and damn, was it good! If you’re an 80’s baby like me, it will make you super nostalgic. It’s incredibly thrilling and moving at the same time. If you have a soft spot for 80’s-flare and you’re into sci-fi even a little bit, this series might become your new favorite. Season 2 airs in October and I’m counting down the months! (Netflix)
Happy weekending, my loves!
P.S. Marina turns two on Monday, so if any of ya’ll have figured out how to work that “pause button” on life, please let me know ASAP. xo