Every Friday, I post my favourite links, posts, & resources from around the Web. Expect to learn, grow, & be inspired!
1. What Perfect Is: Oh, this is lovely! This week I am drowning in the beauty that is self-love.
2. Couchsurfing for Solo Women Travelers, Good or Bad?: I’ve been hearing so much about the couchsurfing lately. As a member of the couchsurfing community, my experience within the community has been wonderful—so may open-minded, forward-thinking people in one place (love!). But I wonder about the practical aspects of it? If it safe for women travelers, any travelers? What do you guys think about couchsurfing?
3. Long commutes make you unhappy, sick and fat: As a woman who has had a somewhat nasty commute for the last three years, I can totally confirm this sentiment! In addition to taxing our health, commuting does torturous things to our environment. Seth Godin had it right when he said, “The commuter’s office is dead.” It’s time to start thinking outside of the box, people.
4. How to Be Alone: Oh! Yes, yes, yes! This is required watching for everyone—the newly single, the long-term committed, the recently relocated, and everyone else. Enjoy!
5. All the Hemispheres: Paulo never disappoints. Here is your daily dose of inspiration.
7. Should What You Wear Reflect Who You Are In Business?: Brilliant concept. I, for one, am a firm believer in wearing what you want, when you want. Those who matter don’t care. And those who care don’t matter! Your work should speak for itself. Your clothing/hair colour/body piercings have nothing to do with it.
Alright, that is your super-short & sweet round up for the week. Sorry it’s been so quiet around here, I was off having a blast in Los Angeles! I have so much to share. Expect photographs, travel tips, & restaurant reviews soon.
I will be sharing my very first video post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. If you haven’t yet, make sure you are subscribed so you don’t miss it.
Have a gorgeous weekend!
In love & light,